Schneider, G. P. (2015). Electronic Commerce (11th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 978-1-285-425436
Read at lowest three creed that are no over than 12 months old. Apply the satisfied from the creed to gregarious networking.
The aftercited requirements must be met:
· Write betwixt 1,000 – 1,500 articulation using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition phraseology.
· Use an misapply reckon of references to food your standing, and surrender your arguments. The aftercited are examples of pristine and subordinate sources that may be used, and non-trustworthy and judgment fixed sources that may not be used.
1. Pristine sources such as council websites (United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), comrade reviewed and conversant journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
2. Subordinate and trustworthy sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, employment journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
3. Non-trustworthy and judgment fixed sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.