Answer the subjoined inquirys in generous sentences. Your answers should be 4-6 sentences, depending on the inquiry. Include page quantity in your responses so that you can belong end to the lection during the discourse or when question inquirys.
Reading note: Focus past on Bourdieu’s ( 2001) public topic and the specimens from Europe and the U.S., rather than the specimen of the Kabyle.
Questions for Bourdieu (2001), Courageous Domination, pp. 22-42, 49-53, 56-68, 88-96:
1) What is the relation between socialization and the habitus of men and women?
2) What is symbolic rage? How is it allied to gender?
3) What is ripeness? What is its issue on men?
4) How is courageous control reinforced by the occupational constitution and by gender kinsfolk in the workplace?
5) According to Bourdieu (2001:63), why and how do women, below courageous control knowledge their bodies as a “body-for-others”?
6) How enjoy gender kinsfolk alterable in new times? In what ways enjoy they not alterable?