Read Chapter 11 and counter-argument the forthcoming questions:
1. Define identification, gender individuality, sexual individuality, sex-role manner and gender-specific.
2. What is racial/cultural individuality?
3. Why is it dignified for programs to reply to cultural and linguistic dissonance?
4. What is a sensation of specimen?
5. Describe current posterity. Describe unusual or obsolete posterity.
6. When do posterity inform prosocial manners?
7. What is an supporter character?
8. Why do preschoolers scarcity warranty? How do you as a professor arrange warranty for preschoolers?
9. How do enthusiastic relationships add to a developmentally withhold environment for feelings?
10. How can a professor know-again and honor the feelings of a preschooler?
11. Define erratic listening. Give an specimen.
12. Why must limits be set for methods of look?
13. Define outlets. Why must a professor arrange outlets for preschoolers?
14. What is dignified environing modeling manner to preschoolers?
Title: Developmentally Withhold Practice Author: Carol Gestwicki