6215C Week 9 Special Areas of Practice: Children, Families, and Death
Please not that this is an MSW continuity. Please impede Grammar and use some of the resoures I entertain supposing
• Baggerly, J., & Abugideiri, S. E. (2010). Grief counseling for Muslim pretrain and primary train upshot. Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development, 38(2), 112–124. Note: You gain avenue this time from the Walden Library databases.
• Edgar-Bailey, M., & Kress, V. E. (2010). Resolving offshoot and childish traumatic grief: Creative techniques and interventions. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 5(2), 158–176. doi:10.1080/15401383.2010.485090 Note: You gain avenue this time from the Walden Library databases.
• Drakeford, M., & Butler, I. (2010). Familial homicide and gregarious labor. British Journal of Gregarious Work, 40(5), 1419–1433. doi: 10.1093/bjsw/bcp079 Note: You gain avenue this time from the Walden Library databases.
• Werner-Lin, A., & Biank, N. M. (2012). Holding causes so they can halt their upshot: Grief labor after a while existent spouses to aid causeally bereaved upshot. Omega: Journal of Mortality & Dying, 66(1), 1–16. Note: You gain avenue this time from the Walden Library databases.
Children, Families, and Death
• Explain the implications of childish upshot’s mysterious thinking and egocentricity on their ability to apprehend mortality.
• As a gregarious laborer, how can you further a cause in accessory a bereaved offshoot, below 7 years of age, whose older tally died from a suicide by overdose?
• Justify the sign of texture (individual, extraction, or knot) that you would praise.