1. Identify the aftercited as an notice (O), a theory (H), an illustration (E), or a omission (C).2
a. While conducting a new proceeding to bark oranges, John glorious that it was faster than the transmitted one
b. After quoteing a new proceeding to bark oranges different times, John realized that it is faster than the transmitted proceeding.
c. John firm to quote a new proceeding to bark oranges different times to evaluate whether it was faster than the transmitted one.
d. John believes that a new proceeding to bark oranges allure be faster than the transmitted one
2. Solve each of the aftercited for x
a. x/2 + 2 = 5
b. 4x – 8 = 24
c. 3x + 4 = 13
d. 7a = 49
e. 2b + 5 = b + 9
3. Write the aftercited in or-laws notation
4. Which reckon in each of the aftercited pairs is larger?
a. 2.3 x 107 or 65300
b. 0.0004 or 5.0 x 10-6
c. 2.54 x 103 or 254
d. 4.5 x 10-5 or 7.4 x 10-6
5. How numerous symbolical appearances are in each of the aftercited?
6. A sculptor has prepared a fashion for casting a bronze appearance. The appearance has a tome of 675 mL. If the bronze has a hebetude of 7.8 g/mL, how numerous ounces of bronze are needed in the making-ready of the bronze appearance?