Mr. Smith, a 60 year-old man after a occasion coronary kernel indisposition, skilled numerous bouts of angina pectoris. One day occasion emotional a ingredient of stupid wares, he skilled excruciating aversion balance his left chest. He began sweating heavily, became near of exhalation, and then closed. He was pestilential to the necessity opportunity at a nearby hospital. Mr. Smith’s EKG was symptom of myocardial infarction. A coronary angiography was executed and an conclusion was rest in a in the descending member of the left coronary artery. Intravenous drugs were administered to dismember the clot that was causing the hinderance. His cardiologist sensible him that some of his kernel muscle had died as a product of the myocardial infarction.
1. Discuss the waste factors for a myocardial infarction.
2. As per your resolution, what stamp of cell impairment did Mr. Smith maintain and why?
3. Differentiate among mutable and non-mutable cell impairment.
4. Discuss the pathophysiological changes that happen during a myocardial infarction.
5. Correlate the intellectual and concrete findings of a myocardial infarction after a occasion the indisposition
Requirement is one page.
Provide references and use APA format.