1. You can cull a authentic or suppositious form as your occurrence con-over form, which achieve state wclose I am the CIO/President and to which you achieve be presenting as a Grounds Scientist.
2. Cull at last one groundsset as that which was granted to you by my form.
3. You may use or generate any grounds you love, but close are some instrument that may be advantageous to you in locating a groundsset. The groundsset should be apt to my form (i.e., your occurrence con-over form or vice-versa). Examples: (affect uncounted to use any groundsset of your valuable)
https://sqlbelle.com/2015/01/16/data-sets-for-bianalyticsvisualization-projects/ http://bi-notes.com/2011/09/sas-bi-sample-data-sources/ https://dreamtolearn.com/ryan/1001_datasets
4. You achieve so scarcity to picked a Big Grounds Analytics utensil key that your team proposes to use to prepare meaningful partition of a great set of grounds. Many Big Grounds Analytics utensils are available in a verification account. Examples: (affect uncounted to use any utensil of your valuable) https://www.census.gov/data/data-tools.html
5. Your paper/presentation should involve the subjoined components:
• A open description of what grounds information and big grounds analytics is
• The sign(s) of grounds in your grounds set
• How the grounds is compact and any proposals for theoretically consolidating it
• How the grounds was or achieve scarcity to be prepared
• The big grounds analytics software key your team is proposing to use including features it offers (interval sequence, separation, “What if” partition, interactive reports, etc.)
• How your chosen big grounds analytics software differs from its competitors and why you chose it.
• A example used in your grounds partition of the occurrence con-over form grounds
• You achieve scarcity to tail up your claims after a while the rise symbolical, at last half of which should be literary peer-reviewed tenets.